"You see, Wendy, when the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." James M. Barrie Peter Pan.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Streaker fail: There and back again

If you're going to do something like this ... at least do it right.....

Tom Annandale, 28, of Manchester, stripped while on holiday in Spain and planned to run around a tennis court.

But he failed to notice that the court was enclosed by a glass wall.

A friend filmed Mr Annandale running straight into the glass wall and bouncing off on to his backside before running off in shame. The friend then posted the clip, entitled Streaker Fail, on YouTube and the clip went viral.

"We'd been down the beach surfing and we were having a few beers by the pool," Mr Annandale said.

"Everyone was tired but I thought, if I do a streak round the tennis court, it will make the lads laugh and get everyone up for a night out.

"I didn't realise they were playing in an enclosed court. I am 6ft tall and weigh 16 stone and set off full pelt for my streak.

"It was fine until I hit the glass wall. I split my forehead, bruised my shoulder, knocked my knee and was in agony, but the worst part was the embarrassment.

"I had these stunned tennis players looking at me, all the lads laughing, so I just got up and ran off.

"It's very embarrassing as I am a project manager for a construction company and have about 65 men on site. Obviously, if I'd realised there was a glass door I'd have opened it first."

No comments:

Followers