"You see, Wendy, when the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." James M. Barrie Peter Pan.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Feeding the addiction

Photobucket

Fran was a 1/2hour away from where they MAKE Fleas and Flukes in New Hartford CT so she had to stop in as she already has a Concert sized Flea.

This Mango soprano is a second with a blemish [that I challenge anyone to find] that was calling her name! She was in the right place at the right time with cash and danced out with her new uke.

Retail Therapy Rules!

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

2 comments:

BeadBrat Originals said...

Oh wow... you were close to me and Ro!

Hope34 said...

And I thought I had a shopping problem... ;)

Followers